Full changelog of the CodeColorer WordPress plugin.
- 0.9.8 (March 23, 2010)
- Added an icon to the admin options page.
- Updated Arabic translation (thanks to Amine Roukh).
- GeSHi updated to 18.104.22.168.
- Added ability to highlight specified lines (thanks to DELTA NOVA).
- Added Czech translation (thanks to Lelkoun).
- Added Georgian translation (thanks to Nika Chkhikvishvili).
- Added Persian translation (thanks to Hamed Momeni).
- Some unit tests added.
- 0.9.7 (December 19, 2009)
- Added ability to highlight arbitary piece of code from PHP.
wp_enqueue_styleinstead of echoing plain HTML.
- Fixed problem with escaped code blocks, when some entities were not unescaped.
- Fixed compatibility with WordPress 2.9.
- 0.9.6 (December 18, 2009)
- Added French translation (thanks to Valentin PRUGNAUD, fanta78, Sylvain Zabé, and Whiler).
- Added Brazilian Portuguese translation (thanks to Paulo César M. Jeveaux, Fabricio Bortoluzzi, and Rodolfo Leão).
- Added Swedish translation (thanks to LHLI).
- Fixed XHTML validation problems on the CodeColorer options page (thanks to Brett Zamir).
- Added Japanese translation (thanks to Kuroneko Square).
- Added Danish translation (thanks to Hans Klysner).
- Added GeSHi theme.
- Added ability to specify custom CSS class for the wrapper HTML element.
- 0.9.5 (August 27, 2009)
- 0.9.4 (August 24, 2009)
- Version bump to 0.9.4 (for WordPress.org).
- 0.9.3 (August 20, 2009)
- Quicktag added (replaces default code button).
- TinyMCE plugin added to insert code snippets (temporarily disabled).
- Added German translation (thanks to Fabian Schulz and Michael Gutbier).
- Added Spanish translation (thanks to Sergio Díaz).
- Added Turkish translation (thanks to Hasan Akgöz).
- Added Polish translation (thanks to Andrzej Pindor).
- Added Spanish (Colombia) translation (thanks to Diego Alberto Bernal)
- Added Hebrew translation (thanks to Yaron Ofer).
- Fixed problem with PHP 4 (thanks to Conan Chou, Алексей Таранец, Martijn van Iersel).
- 0.9.2 (August 1, 2009)
- Fixed a problem where CodeColorer blocked other plugins on the Plugins page (thanks to Scott Schulz).
- 0.9.1 (August 1, 2009)
- Fixed code protection in comments.
- Added a notice shown on admin panel when another GeSHi library found. CodeColorer will work with another GeSHi-based plugins side-by-side.
- Added a .pot file for translators.
- Added notification about incomplete translation.
- Added ability to disable notifications.
- 0.9.0 (July 30, 2009)
- Great refactoring performed. CodeColorer requires WordPress at least 2.7 now.
- Fixed 0 and 1 parsing for options.
- Fixed disabled CodeColorer blocks rendering.
- Fixed default theme CSS class, and shortcodes processing.
- 0.8.7 (July 23, 2009)
- 0.8.6 (July 22, 2009)
- Added a new option “escaped” to process code blocks with special HTML chars escaped (< – <).
- Fixed regular expressions for PHP and some other languages.
- Added advanced syntax
[ccMODE_LANG], where MODE is a set of modes, and LANG is a language.
- 0.8.5 (July 20, 2009)
- Fixed bug occured when
[cc]block goes just right after the
- Fixed bug with tab_size option saving (thanks to Marc Love).
- Fixed bug occured when
- 0.8.4 (July 14, 2009)
- Fixed inline code blocks formatting.
- Added special tag
[cci]which works just like
[cc], but with inline forced.
- Fixed problem when line numbers could not be disabled (thanks to miaow).
- 0.8.3 (July 14, 2009)
- Added a new option “strict” to enable or disable strict mode.
- Added a new option “inline” which forces code block to render inside
<code>tag. Used to paste a single line of code into the regular text.
- Trim only empty lines in the beginning of code, leave spaces untouched (thanks to FeepingCreature — contact me please and I will add your link here).
- Allow “on” and “off” as boolean parameter value.
- Added Italian translation (thanks to CodeSnippet).
- Added Belarusian translation (thanks to И. Фадков).
- 0.8.2 (July 14, 2009)
- Fixed problem with width and heigth specified at the same time.
- Added a new option nowrap to disable horizontal scrollbar.
- Added a new option noborder to disable a border around code block.
- Fixed inner table borders in some WordPress themes.
- Geshi updated to 22.214.171.124.
- 0.8.1 (July 13, 2009)
- Fixed problem with missing CodeColorer styles when no custom CSS entered (thanks to codesnippet).
- 0.8.0 (July 13, 2009)
- Added more styles for comments.
- Added ability to specify width and height in px, em, percents. Also values could be omitted to use whole width and height available.
- Fixed problem which blocked the access to CodeColorer options page in WordPress 2.8.1.
- Use plain old CSS files instead of slow styles.php.
- Fixed code blocks formatting in RSS feeds. Added rss_width option.
- Added Chinese translation (thanks to liuxiangqian).
- 0.7.3 (January 27, 2009)
- Fixed problem with XHTML validation when line numbers are on (thanks to dreame4).
- Added first_line option to code blocks.
- Added no_cc option to disable CodeColorer for particular
- 0.7.2 (December 30, 2008)
- Fixed color scheme for XML language.
- Added custom CSS styles block to the options page.
- Removed codecolorer.css.in file as deprecated.
- Fixed bug wich code block paddings when line numbers are disabled.
- 0.7.0 (December 29, 2008)
- Added predefined color themes (Slush & Poppies, Blackboard, Dawn, Mac Classic, Twitlight, Vibrant Ink).
- Added block width and height options, removed line height.
- Fixed bug with plain text formatting.
- Added ability to remove vertical scrollbar.
- Line numbers will be rendered into the table, so they will not be copied to clipboard along with code.
- Options page layout updated to WordPress 2.7 look&feel.
- GeSHi updated to version 126.96.36.199.
- 0.6.0 (May 12, 2007)
- Added ability to configure tab size.
- Fixed problems with invalid XHTML code after highlighting.
- Fixed bug when code sample started in the same with text.
- Now it’s possible to configure specific code block.
- Great code refactoring.
- 0.5.1 (April 1, 2007)
- GeSHi updated to version 188.8.131.52.
- 0.5.0 (March 31, 2007)
- Added ability to disable links to documentation on the CodeColorer options page.
- GeSHi updated to version 184.108.40.206.
- 0.4.0 (March 26, 2007)
- Now you could insert code blocks in the comments.
- It’s possible to use single quotes (
[cc lang='php'][/cc]) now.
- 0.3.0 (December 11, 2006)
- Fixed bug with double quotes mangling.
- Fixed problems with code block height calculation and scrollbars.
- 0.2.0 (November 6, 2006)
- CodeColorer options page implemented.
- 0.1.0 (November 1, 2006)
- Initial plugin implementation: syntax highlighting, options in the plugin file.
CodeColorer — the best syntax highlighting plugin for WordPress
Back to CodeColorer home page.